`
Home | Off the Press | News for youth | Media | Get In Touch |

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Talking back to hate


I pledge to be a voice for respect and acceptance, and to take action with others in my school, workplace, home, community, or place of worship to create a more safe, accepting, and inclusive environment. I will stay alert to all forms of hate speech and discrimination in my area and take steps to prevent and discourage these acts of hate. As part of my pledge, I commit to pay attention to my speech on a daily basis and to reflect on how my thoughts and words affect my actions and interactions with others.
How About You?

Please follow the link to sign up and let your voice be heard
https://docs.google.com/file/d/1329lFmfMQlF8wW_CUJehGKfW_GJzR0E1TVnWHsV1EG-E3P5TPoZxP3WTImLM/edit?usp=sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment